Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sunset on Queen's Beach

Two weekends a month Queen’s Beach in Waikiki shows free movies on a giant movie screen. Last weekend, while Chris and I were eating candy apples and watching the sun set over the water before the movie started we saw our second ‘Lost’ cast member! Rose (we don’t know her real name) and her son were sitting in the sand behind us. I saw Evangeline Lily in Kailua last month so if I see one more actor on ‘Lost’ I think I should win a big slurpee or something.

Here are some pictures Erin e-mailed me from when she and Harry came to visit. Max and Lorena come tomorrow... we can't wait!!!





3 comments:

Audrey T said...

I'm glad you guys can find a bit of excitement there...winning slurpees for spotting stars! And I'm especially glad that Chris had a night off. Two slurpees for that.

care said...

you are too funny. a slurpee indeed.

Katie said...

You look great! So nice and tan! I can't wait till we get to come visit. I think that we are going to buy our tickets soon.