Tuesday, September 11, 2007

From the Big Apple to the Big Pineapple

I personally believe that more U.S. Americans have come to visit. Max and Lorena will e-mail a blog post later today... so more on their trip soon! Such as like as and.














3 comments:

Audrey T said...

Who is that very hairy, kind of crazy looking man in one of the pictures? Is it someone I should recognize?

But since I don't have a map or like, such as, a good education, I need to go to, uh, the Iraq or the Asian countries for a little, uh, like, tutoring.

Katie said...

I think that we need comments for these pictures too! I want to know who the crazy, hairy guy is too...and where are you all singing?

Ariel and Chris said...

The very hairy, kind of crazy looking man is a very hairy crazy man from whom Max bought a coconut... if you click on the picture you can see the huge knife in his hand that he used to slice it open!

After a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center we pretended to sing on stage as everyone was leaving (sadly, the stands didn't have microphones in them so we weren't able to amuse anyone but ourselves).

I was (am) still waiting for Max to send a post about his trip that will explain a lot of the pictures.