Thursday, August 9, 2007

Harry and Erin's Top 5

Hi guys. This is Harry and Erin. These were my favorite things in Hawaii (not in order):

1. Surfing

2. Snorkling at Hanauma Bay

3. Boogie boarding in Waimanalo

4. Hiking to the pill boxes

5. Beaching it up in Kailua

Not Top 5:

1. Sinking in my kayak (harry)

2. Crying on the inside and drifting to shore after I fell on my crotch when I was surfing (harry)

3. While getting back into the water with my surfboard a wave came which flung the board into my face. which hurt a lot. (erin)

4. Arriving back at my car after a lovely breakfast with Harry and Erin to find we had put change in the wrong parking meter and that I now had an orange ticket while the empty parking space next to me was prepaid for another twenty minutes. PS - Harry really did just sink like a stone. It turns out I had given him a kayak with giant holes in both the top and bottom and we were lucky we got everything out before he sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Swear I didn't know. (ariel)

1 comment:

care said...

yikes.

also, you are too funny, I really like reading your blogs. :)