We just received our first letter from Paddy! Chris and I laughed so hard at this we wanted to post it for all of you:
Dear Mom and Dad,
Hello. How are you? I am doing fine in San Diego. I have a routine now. I go out early in the morning when Uncle Evan comes down for breakfast. I come into the house once the sun breaks through the clouds and it gets warm. I go out again in late afternoon when the sun is in front of the house. I like being outside in the cool evening. Uncle Evan (and Aunt Renee when she is home) walks me through the park after dinner. I especially like dragging him along while I chase the bunnies out for their meal. We still have a few things to learn about each other. I need to learn that old people get up in the middle of the night to go potty and go back to sleep. They need to know the difference between my "need to go out" whine and "want to play at 4 AM" whine. Aunt Renee found a soft brush and is teaching me to sit quietly while I get brushed. All in all, life is good here. I look forward to seeing you in August. Don't forget to buy my water wings for the ocean!
Love and slobbers,
Paddy
Aunt Renee and Uncle Evan are the best!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Paddy,
How are the air conditioner vents at Uncle Evan's and Aunt Renee's? While we think that pulling out chunks of Paddy fur is a great game, we've had to move on to picking out great toys from the recycling bin and throwing them all over the yard while Mommy and Daddy are at work. We think that you would like this game too.
Love,
Lucy and Desi
Post a Comment