how fabulous!!!your home is so cute, and the beach is just beautiful. and I love hearing ariel giggling in the background. :D
I love the giggling too!its so funny that the "grill" is in the kitchen/living roomim going to have to play the beach vid daily when i get to work at night, its so relaxing!!
WOW! It's beautiful, guys!But you have a grill in the living room and no walls. I'm so confused! How will you keep people out and Paddy in?
I know... it's tricky! I think we're going to put up a gate for our lil Pupster. Thank goodness the upstairs locks!
WHAT!! I AM SO JEALOUS-- How beautiful!! Now I have to come visit you ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
how fabulous!!!
your home is so cute, and the beach is just beautiful. and I love hearing ariel giggling in the background. :D
I love the giggling too!
its so funny that the "grill" is in the kitchen/living room
im going to have to play the beach vid daily when i get to work at night, its so relaxing!!
WOW! It's beautiful, guys!
But you have a grill in the living room and no walls. I'm so confused! How will you keep people out and Paddy in?
I know... it's tricky! I think we're going to put up a gate for our lil Pupster. Thank goodness the upstairs locks!
WHAT!! I AM SO JEALOUS-- How beautiful!! Now I have to come visit you ;-)
Post a Comment