Sunday, June 17, 2007

Califunia!

In San Diego we went to the State Fair with Aunt Renee and Uncle Evan, where we ate giant turkey legs, cheered on pig racing, and saw some of California's best sheep, cows and chickens! It was all fun & games until we went over to the fun & games section... after "winning" Paddy a Curious George we made the mistake of riding what I believe was named "The Nauseator:"






We had so much fun with Aunt Renee and Uncle Evan and are so, so thankful that they are taking care of Paddy until August. She's going to love her new home and is already hard at work ridding her new yard of wascally wabbits.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your catus pose is hysterical! It is the only blog I have ever seen.-Annika
Please send us post cards from Hawaii-Justin
We look forward to every new post. What an awesome blog...it is our favorite blog!-Kirsten

Audrey T said...

I can't believe you guys got on that ride - it makes my stomach turn just looking at it!