I think he has the same qualities that make Mr. Potato Head the perfect man. He does not talk back, you can manipulate him, he never tells you that you look fat or are having a bad hair day, and he never demands anything! K
Paddy and Coconut sitting in a tree (er, uh, under a tree?) K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Paddy should have her exotic, tropical island fling while she's there! She'll be returning to the mainland some day! YAY for a Paddy post...They always make me laugh!
5 comments:
Paddy is not growing up to fast!
Justin
He is Cute!
Annika
I think he has the same qualities that make Mr. Potato Head the perfect man. He does not talk back, you can manipulate him, he never tells you that you look fat or are having a bad hair day, and he never demands anything!
K
Paddy and Coconut sitting in a tree (er, uh, under a tree?) K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Paddy should have her exotic, tropical island fling while she's there! She'll be returning to the mainland some day!
YAY for a Paddy post...They always make me laugh!
did you give him the strong handshake? ask what his intentions are with your fur-daughter? give paddy a curfew?
too cute, too cute!
paddy just likes sweet nuts .. teehee!
Oh, Paddy, Desi might be jealous, but I just won't tell him.
Does she try to bring him home? I imagine this relationship could get quite messy!
Post a Comment