Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Cell Phone

I have a new cell phone number. Here it is:

(area code for where we live)
a # that starts with the first letter of Mimi's real name
# of people in my immediate family in 1985, plus two
# of times I've been to Israel plus # of times I've been to Greece
-
# of groomsmen in our wedding
the # that resembles the 2nd letter in my middle name
sum of years I spent as an undergraduate and graduate student, plus one
# of my relatives that have/are attending UGA, multiplied by two

I will be ranking your friendships based on how long it takes you to call me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Maybe the SAT students wiil be able to come up with the correct answer?

XO,
Evie

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! I hope that you're going to email it to me. I don't think that I know all the info to figure out this puzzle! But call me soon! (Or wait, did you almost call me late last night?!?) ;o)

Audrey T said...

Thank goodness you called me yesterday or I might never get to talk to you! That's a really hard puzzle.

care said...

no kidding. do email it, please.