Friday, October 12, 2007

Juicy Secrets

Did you know that the best smoothies at Jamba Juice aren’t even on the menu? I don’t know if it’s just here or all over so I need one of you to try to order a White Gummy Bear or Pink Starburst at a Jamba Juice on the mainland and report back!

Also, this picture of Chris pretending to be a pineapple at the Dole plantation isn’t exactly a secret... but it should be! It's soooooo juicy!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh, I'm jealous about your warm weather! I don't think that we have Jamba Juice here. I think that we need more pictures of your fun adventures in Hawaii!

Unknown said...

You look like a reindeer pineapple.
Justin
You look like a person with antlers or a moose.
Annika
It looks like y'all are really enjoying Hawaii. We went from summer to fall in less than 24 hours and are all in the Halloween spirit here!
Kirsten

Audrey T said...

What a cute pineapple!

Ryan and I went to Jamba Juice on our first date...awww! Is there one in Durham? I don't even know.

care said...

the only jamba juice is on unc's campus...but I know we have 'em in oklahoma!

that picture is pretty darn funny, too! :)