Friday, March 28, 2008

blog about alibobirthdaychristopaddyannivedevisit

Ali and Bobert came to visit! My favorite part of the week was when the four of us played in the giant waves on the North Shore. During their trip they also swam with sea turtles, saw whales jump out of the ocean and Hurley from Lost eat a giant sandwich. By all measures a very successful trip.





Then Chris turned 28 and Paddy turned 5. I bought Chris a ukulele from the Ukulele and Nuts store in Waimanalo. I let Paddy have some peanut butter from the fridge.

On the 25th, my grandparents celebrated their 57th wedding anniversary.



Chris and I celebrated our 2nd.



I don't want to brag TOO much, but I think Chris is perfect in every way just like Mary Poppins. He is the cutest, nicest, smartest, funniest, most moral, most amazing person I've ever met and everything he does is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. He makes me laugh every single day, lets me raspberry his belly even though it tickles, learned to dance just for me, and I trust him more than anyone else on earth. I'm so happy and lucky that Chris is my husband! I'm truly never as happy as when I'm with him.

On the 25th there was an anniversary miracle and Chris arrived home at 9am. We brought a huge picnic to an empty beach and spent the day swimming and napping together in the sun.










Ede and Jackie are visiting us now... will post about their trip soon!

5 comments:

care said...

I love love LOVE all the photos. They are SO cute. And adorable. And beautiful. I especially love the one of you on the swing! :)

miss you two oodles.

Katie said...

What be-yoo-ti-ful pictures! You both look so tan and happy! Sigh, I think that I need another Hawaiian vacation ASAP!

Unknown said...

I agree that Chris is Mary Poppins in a man's body! We miss y'all and are glad that you are having so much fun!

Unknown said...

We have beautiful memories of your wedding, and are tremendously proud of both of you. Ariel, I love that we share the same name...

Unknown said...

OOPS! How was I to know that I was logged on as Ingrid? Oh, well...