Our little family is falling apart at the seams! Today Jude had his second month check-up and had to get his first round of shots. L Poor kiddo was so sad all day!
The worst part is that they were out of the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine so we need to go back tomorrow and do it all over again. Thank goodness Carrie came over tonight to take care of us! We have the sweetest friends!
Month 1:
8 pounds 8 ounces, 21 inches long
Month 2:
10 pounds 10 ounces, 22.5 inches long
I had started jotting down questions for the pediatrician on a post-it note last night. Specifically, I wanted to ask about Jude’s sudden preference for snacking throughout the day instead of eating meals every three hours and whether or not it’s normal for babies to have a certain amount of gas. As I was in the doctor’s office this morning, however, I looked down at something that resembled a grocery list that read:
Snacks -
Farts
I very quickly put my note away.
Despite appearances to the contrary, you can still count on me to bring appropriate snack food to your parties.
2 comments:
I am so glad that y'all are blogging again. FB is great for the updates but nothing beats a good old fashioned blog. Thanks!
Post a Comment