Thursday, June 26, 2008

Doggone

Paddy flew to the mainland yesterday to spend time at Camp Ravich while we island-hop. Our friend Tom took pictures of our little family before she left.








We were worried she wouldn't be able to fly because she's a chubby little thing and we needed her and her kennel to be under 70 pounds. Chris shaved her butt and elbows to get her weight down; luckily she just made it and will now be spoiled rotten!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh! We need to talk soon--you will be in Boston before we know it. Enjoy your island-hopping!!

care said...

yay for you being closer soon! hope paddy enjoys living the life, too!

Audrey T said...

I can't wait for you to be here! I'm glad that Paddy made it, although I hope the other dogs aren't making fun of her haircut.

Unknown said...

Well, it will not be long now! We are looking forward to seeing all 3of you soon!