Ariel and I have decided that we don't care whether we have boys or girls in the future as long as our children are healthy and British. Something along the line of these two would be nice. If we can't have British kids we would also accept Irish, Australian, or possibly Kiwi. Welsh children need not apply.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like that movie. It was funny? - Justin
If you practice your accent you could have your very own British Babies!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I am laughing SO hard. Work is pretty crappy, so every time I need a laugh, I watch the video! Thanks for the laughs!!
Post a Comment